It’s nearly Fall so bring on the pumpkin! I make these muffins year-round because they are delicious and I am pumpkin obsessed. You will notice that the only sweetener in these muffins is 100% pure maple syrup. For information as to why this is better for you than refined sugars, check out 5 Food Swapportunities for Healthier Eating.
This post contains affiliate links. For more information, see my disclosures here.
I have found myself ordering more of my groceries during this pandemic. Here are some of the items for this recipe that you may not necessarily have in your pantry:
Muffin Pan and Liners
Any muffin pan will work to make muffins but a heavier pan will help your muffins to bake more evenly. A great pan is this Goldtouch Nonstick muffin pan.
I regularly use reusable silicone cups. If you are giving muffins, you will want to use paper liners. Fall is a fun time to find a variety of fall muffin liners.
I have tea every night. I just love tea. During fall there are so many seasonal teas available. My cup of hot water is ready for any of these teas that go great with Pumpkin Muffins.
For all your baking needs see Amazon’s Fall Baking.
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup wheat flour may substitue all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp ground cloves
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 2 eggs
- 1 15 oz canned pure pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup 100% pure maple syrup
- 1/2 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees and place 12 liners into your muffin baking pan.
- Combine flours, baking soda, and spices in a medium bowl and stir.
- In a separate bowl, mix eggs, pumpkin puree, maple syrup, coconut oil, and vanilla extract.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and stir. Mix until incorporated into a batter (be careful not to over mix).
- Divide the batter equally among the 12 muffins. It shoudl make a perfect 12 muffins.
- Bake for 20-22 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center of a muffin comes out clean.
Please find more of my recipes: Recipes
Leave a Reply