Simple, delicious, guilt-free, baby & hubby approved.
Pancakes are my go-to weekend breakfast food. I love them! They are easy to make and don’t take long to cook. That said, pancakes are not always the healthiest. I am all for indulging in the occasional brunch but not all the time. This recipe for 3 Ingredient Pancakes provides you a way to eat pancakes that I promise are DELICIOUS and remain guilt-free. They have become our healthy family-favorite pancakes.
So I am not going to lie, I started making these pancakes for my little one when he turned 6 months and we were doing baby-led weaning. But I am never going to give him something I would not eat myself. So I tried them and oh my goodness they are amazing. Then I had my husband try them, he asked for a serving as well. Now this is a meal the whole family eats!
Another plus, you only need 3 ingredients. This is crucial currently since as I am writing this, we are still sheltering in place.
This post contains affiliate links. For more information, see my disclosures here.
I make smaller pancakes for my baby and larger pancakes for us. I absolutely love my non-stick pan. It is great for making pancakes as well as eggs. Actually, I use it every day! It’s my favorite pan.
3 Ingredient Pancakes
- 1 Banana (ripe)
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 cup Oatmeal
- 1/4 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1/4 cup Frozen Berries
- Place a non-stick skillet on the stove and turn on the burner to medium.
- Mix banana, egg, and oatmeal (+ optional cinnamon) in a small mixing bowl.
- Spoon ½ of batter into skillet and spread out in a circle (i.e. pancake), flip pancake to cook on both sides.
- Repeat step 3.
- Optional: heat frozen berries.
- Plate pancakes and top with berries, let all the juices out on the pancakes.
- Ripe bananas are much sweeter and easier to mix
- Frozen berries instead of syrup is delicious and the juices act as a sauce
- If make ahead, reheat in the toaster on low
Please find more of my recipes: RECIPES
Leave a Reply