I love giving gifts! It is just so much fun! I know that my little guy will be showered with toys on Christmas so that is the last thing on my mind for what to get him. I want to fill his stocking with things that are more practical, needed, and will for sure get used. Here are a few ideas for stocking stuffers for babies.
These 12 stocking stuffers for babies are ideas that work for newborns, infants, and toddlers!
This post contains affiliate links. For more information, see my disclosures here.
6 months+- I gave these utensils to my son and nephew last year for Christmas. Before they started eating these were great teethers. Then when my son started solids this was the only utensil that he would actually hold and use.
2. Books– This chunky book was Caleb’s favorite Christmas present last year. It is the perfect size for a stocking and if you have multiple kids they can each get one!
3. Electric Toothbrush– teeth brushing can be such a chore. This toothbrush makes it fun because the brush lights up and moves!
5. Sippy Cups– These cups are affordable and for everyday use at home we love them.
6. Pacifier clip– we have 3 of these clips and love them so much! They are too cute and work well when we are out on walks, running errands, or road trips.
8. Socks– I feel like you always need the next size of socks!
9. Water Bottle– our little one always wants to be like us. This water bottle was the perfect gift! He was so excited when he saw it!
10. All Over Ointment– I think this ointment may be one of my most loved baby items. I buy it for all of my expecting mom friends. It helps so much with newborn acne, dry skin. I have even heard from so many moms that it helped with eczema. We go through it, so having an extra tub around is perfect!
Be sure to use my coupon below:
These are some of our favorite small baby items that are perfect for stocking stuffers. For more ideas on potentially larger gifts please be sure to check out my “Baby Must-Haves” list broken down by topic.
I would love to know what you are planning to give your little one in their stocking! Are you going to incorporate some of the ideas above?